Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Cooking Classes in Natrona Heights

I started cooking classes featuring my most popular dishes. Cooking is fun and doesn't have to be complicated for the food to taste great. I like to keep things simple, so simple that kids can enjoy them too.

Classes are $60 to $80 for a 1-2 hour class, with four persons max per class. This includes all the ingredients, and you get to take home a delicious dish (or two) at the end of each class. I prefer to hold classes from 10 am to 5 pm, but can also do evening classes on occasion. Vegetarian and vegan options are also available for all my dishes. For More Information CLICK HERE.
I particularly enjoy the kids classes, and teach simple basic pizza, pies, breads, cookies, other baked goodies and family favorites.

The Nicholases stirring up some delicious fried rice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you! Please leave a comment!